Friday, February 10, 2012

Avengers' Preparation

I don't know about you, but after seeing the Avengers' Super Bowl spot last Sunday, I've been even more excited for this movie.  If you live in a hole haven't seen the extended trailer, I included it here. Also, I came across a website with the timeline for the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I thought this is a good refresher course for you fans to read before seeing the Avengers in May.



You may want to sit down at re-watch Captain America, Thor, The Incredible Hulk, and both Iron Man movies, but most likely, you won't have the time to do that. Instead, take a few minutes to peruse this timeline of the A Marvel Cinematic Universe Timeline provided by FilmBuffOnline.
A Marvel Cinematic Universe Timeline | FilmBuffOnline:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment