Monday, March 05, 2012

UPDATES TO THE POINT

I apologize for all the changes to the site lately. I've created new graphics, toyed with color schemes, created a Facebook page, and then today I redid the blog's web address. No longer is The Procrastinators Point located at the web address of my video gaming alter-ego...WWE character extraordinaire, Y2Jesse.blogspot.com. The Point now resides at THEPOINTV2.blogspot.com. However, you can still FOLLOW Y2Jesse (me) on Twitter. Also, hit LIKE for our Facebook page and be sure to become a fellow procrastinator by following this blog. I know many things exist to avoid life's problems, so thanks for using my blog to escape from reality. I'll continue to provide laziness at its best for all of you, but if you'd like to contribute to the blog, be sure to send me an email: Y2Jesse78@hotmail.com or post directly to the Point's Facebook wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment