Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Mini Point - Episode 2



It is my opinion that celebrities are ruining the sanctity of marriage. I'm pushing for banning celebrity marriage. This should be a hot-button political debate. Evidence? The Kardashian scandal, Tom Green and Drew Barrymore, Britney Spears and Kfed, Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley, Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, Renee Zellweger and Kenny Chesney, Madonna and Sean Penn, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver, Courtney Cox and David Arquette, Scarlett Johannson and Ryan Reynolds, Tiger Woods, etc. The list will continue adding more like, Zooey Deschanel the newest addition announced today. America, let us gather together and fight to ban celebrity marriage!

4 comments:

  1. There is also Britney Spear's 2 day Vegas spectacle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Demi Moore files for divorce from boy-toy Ashton Kutcher...two weeks after I wrote this. Coincidence? I think so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am JUST NOW hearing about Zooey. And do not, I repeat DO NOT lump her into the same category as those you have listed. I love Zooey and I'm terribly sad for her. Although, as much as I love New Girl, I am torn about her doing such a mainstream show. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zooey only got mentioned because it happened on the same day that I wrote this. Don't worry about her doing a mainstream show because it is a live-action sitcom on the FOX network. Those rarely make it past 2 seasons...Married with Children and Malcolm in the Middle are the exceptions.

    ReplyDelete