Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sony hires new writer for 'Ghostbusters 3' - Entertainment News, Film News, Media - Variety

I really hope Sony read my blog about Ghostbusters 3 before hiring this guy. I have some good ideas on how to approach the "re-quel." After looking at my cast ideas, I'd switch Chris Pratt and Donald Glover (he'll have more free time after the 13 episodes of Community are done thanks to NBC doing what they do best....staying in last place). Anywho, good news on the Ghostbusters 3 front unless you think about how writers were hired 4 years ago to do a script that inevitably was trashed (in Bill Murray's paper shredder if rumors are correct). 

Sony hires new writer for 'Ghostbusters 3' - Entertainment News, Film News, Media - Variety:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment